SmartyPig provides a saving opportunity for people to reach their financial goals faster, with a high APY (Annual Percentage Yield). You can enjoy SmartyPig for free to reach your saving goals without any fees or charges.
Check out our list of 20 things you can save for using SmartyPig:
1. Vacations. Go to places that you have always wanted to see. Meet other cultures, foods, and lifestyles by saving money using your SmartyPig account. Take trips to exotic places around the world.
2. Car purchase. Buy the car of your dreams by building up your savings. Check the value of your desired car and save accordingly.
3. Home down payments. If you would like to be a homeowner, start saving to take advantage of current low rates and affordable homes. Make the down payment to your future home with a SmartyPig account.
4. Latest gadgets. Buy your favorite electronics like 4K TVs, tablets, or smartphones after saving enough for selected purchases.
5. Games, DVD, or Book collections. Grow or start a collection of favorite games, DVDs, or books with additional cash back savings from SmartyPig.
6. Education-related costs. Pay for your school supplies or tuition costs in a fun and rewarding way to save.
7. Concert or special event tickets. Go to events that you like such as conventions, concerts, or theater showings without hurting your finances after reaching your saving goals.
8. Buy birthday or holiday gifts. Save for holiday or birthday gifts ahead of time. Surprise your special someone with an unexpected gift.
9. Business start-up. Profit from your inventions or ideas by setting up your business. Reach consumers by marketing your business.
10. Home improvements. If you would like to remodel your home, SmartyPig can definitely assist you in reaching your home improvement goals.
11. Car repairs. Cars require constant check-ups to maintain proper driving conditions. However, even with the right maintenance, cars can break down without prior notice. Start saving to repair any car issues.
12. Vehicle remodeling. Get the chopper or car that you always wanted by affording the costs of a custom job.
13. Visit family or friends abroad. Keep in touch with family or friends abroad by visiting them occasionally.
14. Special courses or classes. Take on special courses to learn how to cook, paint, or act, amongst others. Check self-defense classes if martial arts is your thing.
15. Home Appliances. Buy or replace home appliances like kitchens, dishwashers, and fridges as you see fit.
16. Cover wedding costs. Wedding is a special day where costs shouldn’t limit your plans. Budget, check expenses, and save to have the wedding of your dreams.
17. Build an emergency fund. Prepare for unexpected financial events with an emergency fund. In today’s harsh economic market, it’s always good to save money in case of a financial urgency.
18. Lower or pay-off debt. A great way to have a financial stable life is by lowering or paying off debt. Free up your money to improve your finances.
19. Fundraisers. If you have a special case or charity that you would like to help, a fundraiser goal can help you donate funds.
20. Create a splurge fund. Save to buy luxury items such as designer’s clothes, jewelry, or shoes. It’s recommended to purchase these types of items after all expenses have been paid first.
SmartyPig can assist you to reach virtually any goal you have in mind with advantages like high APY and cash back rewards. Take control of your finances, save and make that personal dream come true. In the end it’s as easy as going to SmartyPig.com and signing up for your free account!
This article is provided courtesy of Sam Burgoon, marketing and social media executive for Credit Season, a consumer finance website providing information and tools on personal credit services. Follow Credit Season on Twitter and connect on Google+